We are recruiting waiters and waitresses with warm, accommodating personalities and a passion for service to join our professional new-opening team in our Earls Court restaurant.
Full and Part time roles offering top rates of pay are available.
Masala Zone in Earls Court is currently under-going an exciting refurbishment and will be re-launched in June.
As part of our team at Masala Zone, you will contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the restaurant. You will work with the bar and kitchen team to ensure the quality and service of our food and drinks to our diners is consistently of the highest quality.
The ideal candidates will be energetic with a marvellous attitude needed to ensure the restaurant is launched successfully.
Candidates will have a good basic knowledge of:
- Welcoming guests and ensuring they are comfortable
- Learning menu items and ability to describe them appropriately
- Making personalised recommendations and sales techniques
- Professional delivery and clearance of food and drink
- Communication of guests to ensure they are enjoying their experience
- Demonstrating gratitude towards guests
- Work with other servers and be a team player
- Maintaining a clean and safe restaurant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some previous experience in a restaurant with full table service
- A passion for excellent service and genuine enthusiasm for hospitality
- Confidence, strength and capability to work in a busy restaurant
- Attentive and pro-active approach with the ability to respond quickly to both guest and management requests
- Immaculate presentation with attention to detail
- Ability and desire to be part of a team
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and a calm disposition at all times
- Able to work either full time rota of approximately 40 hours per week (Part-time 25 hours per week)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Top rates of pay depending on experience
- Full on-job training and opportunities to develop your career within a growing restaurant group
- Excellent Company benefits (meals on duty, staff vouchers, staff discounts)
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills
- Flexible hours, Full or Part time
- Immediate start, if required
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply by sending a full CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to be a resident in the UK, have the correct immigration documents and be able to provide contact details for two professional referees.