Masala Zone has an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing manager to join our award-winning restaurant group.
This is an opportunity to be part of an award-winning, restaurant group where you will receive the best guidance and mentoring to take your career to the next level.
We are offering top salaries with an annual bonus for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any person looking to gain the skills and knowledge required in a fast-paced restaurant environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies advertising and promotional activities to meet agreed company objectives.
The role will primarily be based at our head office in Marble Arch, and you will also be expected to frequently visit the restaurants, all of which are situated in central London.
The hours of work are Monday-Friday, 9-6pm. However, due to the nature of the business the role will involve social entertaining on some evenings and weekends.
We have now commenced next stage of evolution and expansion of the Masala Zone restaurant group. The marketing manager role will play an integral part in this through full accountability in the following responsibilities:
- Direct Marketing: Create and execute effective direct marketing strategies utilising the Company’s extensive customer database. This will include the purchase of mailshots, local mailing list information and targeted flyer distribution as some of the channels
- Local Marketing: To create and execute local marketing initiatives and advertising campaign based on the demographic of each location
- Digital marketing: Create and implement online campaigns via email and social media as well as:
- Measure and review website impact & effectiveness
- Promote SEO optimisation
- Take responsibility for daily social media posts
- Update and promote the Masala Zone blog
- Analyse the effectiveness of marketing & sales initiatives by producing detailed monthly reports on marketing activities and their contribution to overall revenue
- Full accountability for the promotion and sale of events in our private dining rooms
- Co-ordinating of restaurant re-opening events post refurbishment
- Liaising with the company PR agent
- Organising and directing high-end, quality photo-shoots
Prospective candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record in core hospitality marketing in respect to at least two of the key areas set out above. Experience in a brasserie or high-street restaurant is an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge in all aspects of marketing, with a strong focus on digital marketing
- A well-organised, driven self-starter who sees tasks through to completion
- A committed work ethic with a positive attitude and flexibility
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment and be able to demonstrate total diplomacy and tact at all times
- Enjoy working in a challenging atmosphere and be able to deliver under pressure
- Excellent IT skills including publishing software and website design
- A passion for customer service and hospitality
- An interest in Indian cuisine is an important ingredient
- First-class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Top salary dependant on experience, achievements and skillset
- Annual performance-related bonus
- The opportunity to develop your career within a successful restaurant group
- Excellent company benefits including private medical insurance, life insurance, dining-out allowances and restaurant vouchers
How to Apply
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply below with a full CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role.
You will need to be a resident of the UK, have the correct immigration documentation and be able to provide contact details for two professional referees.