MW Eat currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing manager to join our award-winning restaurant group.
We are offering top salary with an annual bonus for the right candidate.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager for our prestigious Indian Fine-Dining Indian restaurants.
The role will primarily be based at our head office in Marble Arch, and you will also be expected to frequently visit the restaurants, all of which are situated in central London.
The hours of work are Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm. However, due to the nature of the business the role will involve social entertaining on some evenings and weekends
This is a fantastic opportunity for any person looking to gain the skills and knowledge required in a prestigious, fine-dining restaurant environment.
The primary focus of the marketing manager will be:
- To be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives. To evaluate customer research, market conditions competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed. Oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- To expand the current clientele base my creating and implementing successful marketing, advertising and promotional activities, both through direct, local and digital (social media) channels
- Ensure the restaurants remain on top of restaurant industry trends through evaluation of customer feedback and markets
- Implement strategies to contribute to additional business revenues, specifically through the promotion of our renowned private dining rooms
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with the company directors and learn from a wealth of industry experience.
Candidates should have:
- A proven track record in creating successful revenue-building strategies at the top-end of the hospitality industry
- Extensive knowledge in all aspects of marketing, with a strong focus on digital marketing
- A well-organised, driven self-starter who sees tasks through to completion
- A committed work ethic with a positive attitude and flexibility
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment and be able to demonstrate total diplomacy and tact at all times
- Enjoy working in a challenging atmosphere and be able to deliver under pressure
- Excellent IT skills including publishing software and website design
- A passion for customer service and hospitality
- An interest in Asian exotic cuisine is an important ingredient
- First-class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Top salary dependent on experience, achievements and skills
- Annual performance-related bonus
- The opportunity to develop your career within a successful restaurant group
- Excellent company benefits including private medical insurance, life insurance, dining-out allowances and restaurant vouchers
How to Apply
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply with a full CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to be a resident of the UK, have the correct immigration documentation and be able to provide contact details for two professional referees.