We have exciting opportunities for experienced hospitality receptionists and hosts to join our teams in our prestigious fine-dining restaurants: Amaya, Veeraswamy and the legendary Chutney Mary.
The hospitality receptionist role will include:
- Welcome and seat all guests
- Ensure all reservations are handled efficiently and professionally
- Manage all telephone enquiries to the restaurant
- Communicate specific guest requirements to the floor team
- Build rapport with all guests
What we are looking for:
- At least six months’ experience in a similar role within a busy, high-quality, fine-dining restaurant
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of service at all times to all our guests.
- Intuitive, warm and accommodating personality with a positive attitude
- Have immaculate presentation and great attention to detail, ensuring complete consistency in our service.
- Demonstrate passion for food & a genuine interest in learning about our cuisine
- Ability to maintain a calm disposition at all times.
- Attentive and proactive with the ability to respond quickly to needs of the guest and managers
- Excellent telephone skills
- General Administration skills and computer literacy is essential
- Excellent English both spoken and written and top communication skills
- Able to commit to a weekly rota of approximately 40 hours (part-time 20 hours) including evenings and weekends
- Top salaries depending on experience
- Excellent Company benefits
- Meals on duty
- Restaurant vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Full-training that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills
- A wide range of career development opportunities
- Flexible hours, Full or Part time
How to apply:
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply with a full CV and covering letter to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to be resident in the UK, have the right immigration documents and be able to provide details of two referees.