We have exciting opportunities for experienced waiters and waitresses to join our professional teams in our prestigious fine-dining restaurants.
We are offering top rates of pay and the opportunity to develop your skills in a prestigious restaurant environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Be passionate about delivering the highest standards of service at all times to all our guests.
- Intuitive, warm and accommodating personality with a smile and a very positive attitude.
- Have immaculate presentation and great attention to detail, ensuring complete consistency in our service.
- Have previous experience within a busy & high quality fine-dining restaurant
- Demonstrate passion for food & a genuine interest in learning about our cuisine
- Have advanced knowledge of beverages, good knowledge of wine and drinks
- Ability to confidently grasp menu knowledge.
- Impeccable table-waiting skills.
- Confidence, strength and capability to run a busy section.
- Ability to maintain a calm disposition at all times.
- Attentive and proactive with the ability to respond quickly to needs of the guest and managers
- Able to commit to a full-time weekly rota of approximately 40 hours / part-time 20 hours
- Excellent English and communication skills
What we offer
- Top salaries dependent upon experience
- Training on and off the job
- Excellent company benefits
- Meals on duty
- Staff vouchers
- Staff discounts
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills.
- A wide range of career development opportunities.
- Flexible hours, Full or Part time.
If this sounds like the next challenge that you are looking for please send a full CV and covering letter to email@example.com
You will need to be resident in the UK, have the right immigration documents and be able to provide details of two referees.