We have an exciting opportunity to recruit a MIS Assistant to join our small professional head office team in Marble Arch.
- Assist in the provision of management information via statistical analysis and in the development of new and existing computer based management information systems to meet the needs as identified by the Company
- Explore customer requirements and provide accurate and consistent management information and statistics internally and externally
- Assist in the planning of new computer projects and in monitoring the progress of implementation of new computer based management information systems
- Assist in the identification and production of management information and statistics for management at all levels, including the appropriate analysis and production of reports as required
- Undertake and implement assignments and projects through the agreed machinery and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection guidelines
- Generate, automate and produce operational reports and management information, adhering to defined templates and ensuring compliance with information security protocols
- Carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibility of the post.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will ideally be educated to graduate level, and must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential
- Good knowledge of VBA / creating Macros
- Knowledge of Crystal reports
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Basic programming skills
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Strong numeric / verbal reasoning skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Have a can-do attitude
- Touch typing speed at least 40wpm
- Maintain accuracy at all times
- Excellent English Skills
- We offer top salaries dependant on experience
- The role is a Full Time position, working Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm).
- You will receive full on-job training and the opportunity for career progression
- Our current employees enjoy excellent company benefits, including vouchers and discounts to be used in our restaurants
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply with a covering letter and full CV with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to be a resident in the UK, have the right to work in the UK and be able to provide contact details for two professional referees.