We have an exciting opportunity for Food Counter Assistants to join our professional team at Masala Zone Express, situated in Selfridges, Oxford Street, London.
Masala Zone Express is part of Masala Zone - London’s leading Indian Brasserie restaurants offering delicious tastes and cuisine from the homes, wayside stalls and streets of India.
We are situated on both the 4th floor in the Selfridges Garden Café and in the Food Hall.
- To provide efficient and friendly service to our customers
- Preparation of our authentic dishes
- Maintain counter displays to a high standard
- Be knowledgeable about our cuisine
- Maintain impeccable presentation at all times
- Be available to work on a rotating schedule, including both day and evening shifts (up to 9.00pm) and weekends.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar customer-service role
- A flexible, well organized and positive person
- Genuine passion for food and a desire to learn about our exciting Indian cuisine.
- Both excellent spoken and written English
- Top salaries dependent upon experience
- Training on and off the Job
- Excellent Company benefits
- Meals on duty
- Restaurant vouchers
- Generous restaurant dining discounts
- An environment that will enable you to develop your knowledge and skills.
- A wide range of career development opportunities.
- Flexible hours, Full or Part time.
If this sounds like the next challenge that you are looking for please send your full CV and covering letter to email@example.com
You will need to be resident in the UK, have the right immigration documents and be able to provide details of two referees.