We are seeking enthusiastic, experienced assistant managers to join our management teams in Masala Zone
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an award-winning, restaurant group where you will receive the best guidance and mentoring to take your career to the next level.
We are offering top salaries plus an annual bonus, dependent on skills & experience
As an assistant manager, you will be responsible for supporting the restaurant manager in delivering a consistently outstanding customer service experience in a fast-paced, restaurant environment.
The role is a full-time position of 5 days a week, including evenings and weekends.
- Leading service from the front through a high level of personal engagement with, and recognition of, our customers
- Meticulous detail to service standards and ensuring staff are cheerful, welcome, attentive and efficient in looking after our customers.
- Support the general manager in recruitment, training, motivation and development of the restaurant team
- Work alongside the chef-in-charge to ensure the highest food standards at all times.
- Assist with accurate control of cash handling, food and beverage stocks, labour costs and general restaurant overheads through constant awareness and monitoring of restaurant performance.
- Support of local marketing initiatives that promote the restaurant and attract customers
The Ideal Candidate
- Have at least two years’ experience as an Assistant Manager in a successful high-street restaurant
- Experience in a London environment is preferred but not essential
- Ability to provide charming, friendly and professional customer care skills and demonstrate passion for the highest standards of service
- Have excellent communication skills with both guests and colleagues
- Have a smart appearance and be professionally confident, polite and welcoming
- Experience working within a multi-cultural environment and be able to demonstrate total diplomacy and tact at all times
- A passion for hard work and demonstration of effective time management skills
- An eye for detail in every aspect of the restaurant
- A deep interest in Asian cuisine and a liking for spice
- Good computer literacy
- Financial awareness
What We Offer
- We offer top salaries plus an annual performance-related bonus
- Full on-job training and opportunities to develop your career within a growing restaurant group
- Excellent company benefits (meals on duty, restaurant vouchers and discounts)
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and management skills
- Immediate start, if required
How to apply
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply by sending your full CV and covering letter to email@example.com
You will need to be a resident in the UK, have the correct immigration documents and be able to provide contact details for two professional referees.